Samstag, 5. Mai 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

Hallo meine lieben Leser!

Ich habe heute meinen ersten Blogger Award bekommen von der wundervollen Jasmin.
Ich freue mich sehr darüber!

Und hier sind die Regeln (sie sind in English, ich hoffe ich kann möglichst gut antworten)


Here the rules:


1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.

2. Answer the following 4 questions.

3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like.


4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them


The questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since 5 months.

2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging.
Before I started blogging by blogspot (blogger) I blogging by another blog, but it was bad. Before the christmas holidays started my friend recommend Blogspot.

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
I read many blogs, but I don´t read just one type. I like to read so many kinds of blog typs.
I really love to read other Blogs. ♥

4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
It is a good question. I think I will people show my life and my interrest.

Tut mir leid wenn mein English etwas schlecht ist, ich bin nicht grade gut in English, aber ich hoffe man kann es verstehen.

So, now I awarding these lovely Blogs: (by leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc.)


Herzlichen Glückwunsch

RiRi ;*




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dankeschön für eure Kommis. <3
Spam & Beleidigungen werden gelöscht.
Kritik höre ich mir gerne an und Verbesserungsvorschläge ebenfalls ♥
RiRi ;*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...